Before I begin this week’s story, I must correct the error I made in Dad’s story last week. My computer spell check did not know that Dad’s favorite phrase was “Dag nab it” not Gag nab it! Sorry for the typo!
- 1 person dies, 2 rescued after boat capsizes near Homer
- Mississippi man remembers protest against Confederate flag
- Maine Marine Patrol to crack down on boating under influence
- Military planes fly along SC coast for 'Salute From Shore'
- Burton named executive director of Clay Center Presbyterian Manor
- College coach proud of Clay Center influence
- Seventh case of coronavirus identified in Clay County
- NANCY LEE GOOD
- Gordon to compete in pageant
- Clay County opts out of mask mandate