At 11:32 a.m. on Nov. 16, a southbound black 2005 Pontiac driven by Dallas Hagenmaier, Clay Center, ran into a curb and knocked over a posted signed belonging to the City of City while traveling over the posted speed limit in a hit and run accident at Fourth and McBrathney. Hagenmaier’s vehicle was towed due to investigation and he was cited by Clay Center Police.
- 1 person dies, 2 rescued after boat capsizes near Homer
- Maine Marine Patrol to crack down on boating under influence
- Burton named executive director of Clay Center Presbyterian Manor
- Military planes fly along SC coast for 'Salute From Shore'
- Mississippi man remembers protest against Confederate flag
- Seventh case of coronavirus identified in Clay County
- College coach proud of Clay Center influence
- NANCY LEE GOOD
- Clay County opts out of mask mandate
- Kemp: Order to wear masks in public starts Monday
Before I begin this week’s story, I must correct the error I made in Dad’s story last week. My computer spell check did not know that Dad’s favorite phrase was “Dag nab it” not Gag nab it! Sorry for the typo!