Mal Washington currently holds a 24-year record in men's tennis. He's the last Black man to play a Wimbledon final since Arthur Ashe in 1975 and he's fighting to make the sport more diverse.
- Lawyer thanked for work for Mississippi's 1st Black troopers
- Delaware county to help tell story of historic Black school
- Salesman, staple: Owner retires after 40-year career
- Nampa Lactalis cheese factory to add jobs with latest expansion
- Man accused in Arizona bomb threat case arrested in Colorado
- Don't call them malls: 2 Mississippi centers are rebranded
- Officials release name of Helena man killed in plane crash
- Girl, 12, wins contest to name big Wyoming sheriff's vehicle
- Police: 5 family members found dead inside Ohio home
- Hamilton makes campaign stop in Emporia
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Before I begin this week’s story, I must correct the error I made in Dad’s story last week. My computer spell check did not know that Dad’s favorite phrase was “Dag nab it” not Gag nab it! Sorry for the typo!