President Donald Trump postponed his plan to throw the opening pitch at a New York Yankees game after saying he'd received an invite to do so. The New York Times reported that both announcements took the baseball team by surprise.
- NH GOP sends wrong return address on absentee request forms
- NYC livery driver charged with rape of 12-year-old girl
- Yuma officer resigns over Facebook remarks on Trolls doll
- Norfolk skatepark coming together after years of work
- Grand Island hospital housekeeper known for her 'kind heart'
- Senate hearing focuses on COVID-related scams
- Locally-made pumpkin spice: Chobani unveils two new fall flavors
- With no ID, family ‘Cowboy’ finds refuge at recovery ranch
- 2 officials in West Virginia admit to an ethics violation
- Delawareans react after storm rips through Dover
Before I begin this week’s story, I must correct the error I made in Dad’s story last week. My computer spell check did not know that Dad’s favorite phrase was “Dag nab it” not Gag nab it! Sorry for the typo!