CNN's Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo blast President Donald Trump's GOP allies for not criticizing the President for attacking the prosecutors that quit the Roger Stone case after top Justice Department officials undercut them and disavowed the government's recommended sentence against Stone.
- Police: Shooting in Delaware city leaves 2 men dead
- Police: No injuries as gunfire exchanged in Colorado Walmart
- Icy roads cause dozens of crashes in Utah
- Police look for witnesses to crash that killed 3-year-old
- North Little Rock police find four dead inside home
- Man dead after crashing car into Mesa house
- What’s up with all the pipe breaks in Fort Lauderdale?
- Police say man on foot killed by truck in parking lot
- 1 firefighter killed, 1 missing in California library blaze
- IAN M. ROETMAN
Last week we had a reader come in and complain that celebrating Presidents Day in February instead of George Washington’s birthday and Abraham Lincoln’s birthday diminishes those two men’s accomplishments. The holiday has been revamped to celebrate all presidents, not just those two men.
What could be more perfect than a ride in the country on a cold winter Sunday afternoon? The Kansas sun is bright in the sky and the roads are clear with only remnants of the last winter snow remaining in the ditches and the rows of corn stubble in the fields. The image of a clear powder-b…