CNN's legal analyst Elie Honig reacts to the Justice Department backtracking on its request that longtime President Trump confidant Roger Stone get up to nine years in prison, according to a senior department official, contradicting its own federal prosecutors in a highly unusual and politically charged move.
- Police: Shooting in Delaware city leaves 2 men dead
- Police: No injuries as gunfire exchanged in Colorado Walmart
- Police look for witnesses to crash that killed 3-year-old
- Delivery driver charged with raping teen he met along route
- Icy roads cause dozens of crashes in Utah
- North Little Rock police find four dead inside home
- Man dead after crashing car into Mesa house
- 2 teens arrested in library fire that killed firefighter
- What’s up with all the pipe breaks in Fort Lauderdale?
- DPS: Buckeye man dies after street racing crash on freeway
Last week we had a reader come in and complain that celebrating Presidents Day in February instead of George Washington’s birthday and Abraham Lincoln’s birthday diminishes those two men’s accomplishments. The holiday has been revamped to celebrate all presidents, not just those two men.
What could be more perfect than a ride in the country on a cold winter Sunday afternoon? The Kansas sun is bright in the sky and the roads are clear with only remnants of the last winter snow remaining in the ditches and the rows of corn stubble in the fields. The image of a clear powder-b…