At Monday’s meeting, the USD-379 school board hired an English for CCCHS, a couple of paraeducators and a couple of substitutes.
- Salesman, staple: Owner retires after 40-year career
- Lawyer thanked for work for Mississippi's 1st Black troopers
- Don't call them malls: 2 Mississippi centers are rebranded
- Delaware county to help tell story of historic Black school
- Nampa Lactalis cheese factory to add jobs with latest expansion
- Girl, 12, wins contest to name big Wyoming sheriff's vehicle
- Officials release name of Helena man killed in plane crash
- Ex-candidate charged with fraud on nominating petitions
- Police: 5 family members found dead inside Ohio home
- Sunny's: Pizza place carved out its own slice of Sioux Falls
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Before I begin this week’s story, I must correct the error I made in Dad’s story last week. My computer spell check did not know that Dad’s favorite phrase was “Dag nab it” not Gag nab it! Sorry for the typo!