Elby Adamson, a long-time, now retired, instructor of many through the gifted program for USD-379 Clay County School, has been a contributing writer for The Dispatch for almost four decades. He is best known for his 'Outdoor Insights' pieces, which appear on the front page as regularly as a …
- Man killed, both drivers hurt in head-on crash in Columbus
- Biden meets with Jacob Blake's family after arriving in Wisconsin for first campaign visit
- Driver dies after being ejected from car on Maryland beltway
- Man shot at by officer while fleeing traffic stop surrenders
- 1 dead in Long Island house fire
- U.S. Senator Jerry Moran addresses Atchison Rotarians
- Sen. Moran talks small business aid, veterans affairs during Atchison visit
- Understanding the Signs of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Pets
- Duplex fire displaces nearly 30 people in northern NJ
- Arkansas panel: State not responsible for drowning deaths
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Before I begin this week’s story, I must correct the error I made in Dad’s story last week. My computer spell check did not know that Dad’s favorite phrase was “Dag nab it” not Gag nab it! Sorry for the typo!